Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Where I live its always sunny. If you haven't guessed where I live it's Florida. Well since my last vlog about going to this house that house MANY lights on my youtube page. If you don't know what I'm talking then watch the video at:



I couldn't believe my eyes my first year when I saw the house. It was unbelievable and I was just so amazed by the house. Every year in December its my tradition to go to this house and see it. I am going back there Christmas Eve when its at its best. Why? Well that day its the greatest because you can feel the warmth of the Christmas spirit in the air. I hope to vlog that at my youtube page for you guys to see. What are or what is the most special Christmas/ Holiday tradition to you?

1 comment:

  1. I heard florida got some snow up in the pan handle. Hope you got to see some snow flakes ^^

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...