Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Missing Things?

Have you ever lost something and tore up your whole house just to find something that was found in an obvious place? For weeks I was missing my digital camera cord and tonight I was digging through the whole house desperate to find it. So after messing the whole house up I found it on top of my dresser. I feel dumb for finding it because its one of the many places I know where its easy to find. However, I did clean some things up that I haven't in awhile. I guess thats good? Some strategies if you ever lost anything is:

1. calm down- you don't want to stress yourself to much
2. look in places that are known to be places that you place things
3. if destroying your house or wherever you lost that item place things away from you making sure you looked everywhere in that one location that you may have lost it

As weird as those sound some people don't really know. I hope the list helps and you enjoyed my mini story. lol

Have a great day and soon to be happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...