Friday, January 8, 2010

Death of a loved one

When you lose someone or that something such as an animal its very hard to think about. You remember those times when they were alive and its hard to think that they are not around. Just a few days ago my cat Midnight died. The reason was just that it was her time. Though for me its hard to think that shes dead. I remember when she was a kitten and how cute she was. Then as she got older her little things that make her just her. If you get what I'm talking about you know. The things that make a person or animal or whatever that special to you and how they were different from anything else. She loved to be petted and would just give you all this attention and even jump on your lap to be petted. Even if that person or animal is still alive and you know they won't die for a long time. Take every moment in as much as you can because once they are gone you can never get it back. Remember the good times and not the bad and just stick with everyday trying to be postive and nice so those memories last forever. I loved my cat Midnight and I do miss her terribly but I know in the long run I can get over the sadness of her being gone. So have you ever lost someone or something that meaned alot to you? What were those special memories and things that you miss about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...