Monday, January 25, 2010

The New Valentine's Day!

The New Valentine's Day? You may be thinking there a new valentines day? Well actually there has always been in a way. Whenever you have an aniversary or you go on a date thats like a mini valentines day. That whole day is revolved around you and that special someone. I have had many dates where its just like that. I am excited for Valentines day because its a day where everyone can just have the feeling of love. You can be with them and cuddle and kiss them just knowing they are yours. They love you even if its a bf or gf. They are yours for at least that moment in time. They feel the same thing as you, they will love you for who you are and never complain about anything. So whenever you think of valentines day and wish that it was everyday. Don't worry it is as long as you have someone to love even if your single your family is someone you love and you give show them love. If I don't blog on Valentines day I wish all you reader a very happy Valentines day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...