Friday, February 5, 2010

Degrassi Lover?

So I am one of the many fans out there who love degrassi. I just started watching the show again and saw that there is a new cast of people. Which I believe I am a year behind because I guess they were new awhile ago. Anyways I was listening to the new theme song and was drawn by it and wanted to sing at least the song (the older version) so thats what I did then posted it onto youtube. If you would like to hear my singing then the video is down below. I know I am not the greatest singer but give me props many people wouldn't be so bold and post a video of them singing. If you would like just leave a comment below if you liked it or not.

Degrassi Theme Song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...