Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dogs Gone Bad

There are no dogs that have actually gone bad first of but since I got your attention I did vlog about my dog Gucci two times this weekend. Hes a sweet dog at times. He can also be mean as well. He has never bit me or anything unless you get him really mad. The only times that happens is when hes trying to protect someone and the he will growl at the other person that hes not protecting or if he has done something bad. Here are the two videos if you would like to see them.


and



the story behind both of them (remember watch before reading this) the first was just something random I wanted to show the calmer side the side that is usually him. The second one was just he was already pissed before and if you close his mouth he will try to bite your hand as you move it away. We were NOT at all hurting him and would never hurt him. Theres another video about my dog diamond if I havent told you yet. Its on my channel at

www.youtube.com/klutzycutie

its called "chihuahua vs vacuum"

as you can tell I love chihuahuas but most importantly dogs. They are a great pet and just part of the family well for any kind of pet really.

If you like plz rate the videos and comment and subscribe to me if you like on my youtube channel. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...