Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prank?

what is the best prank you have ever done?

well for me i have pranked my parents before with a snake in the bathtub...long story short they called 911 and told them there was a REAL snake which they thought was real. so then my dad with a long stick i believe poked it and found out it wasnt real. it was all just a joke by me which they found out cuz where else can you find a fake rubber snake? o and that prank was also on their anniversary.

well now im also kinda doing a prank on youtube. i did a vid that said "this girl is SO hot" first off i dnt like girls i like guys but it would probably get someones attention right? if you would like to see it here it is below. if you like it you can favorite on your youtube and comment rate and subscribe. if you also like doing pranks then instead maybe send this video to your friends to prank them as well. ^_^

u never know?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...