Thursday, March 4, 2010

10 Billion Songs Downloaded on Itunes!

First I know I am late to report for this but I hear it was about last month this happened. If you love itunes and I know most of you use it all the time for your music, apps, videos, etc. Last month the itunes counter calculated at about 10 billion downloads! Apple's itunes store is only 7 years old averaging at about 1 billion per year which is pretty awesome and alot of downloads. The best part is the person who was the 10 billionth download actually won (not sure if they received it or not) a $10,000 itunes gift card. Think about what you can do with that! If you won that itunes gift card then congrats and so jealous. lol. Plus to itunes for making the music store so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...