Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vloggity to Universal Studios!

Yes its another one of those days where I pulled out my camera and started to film. It was pretty fun AND if you guys were wondering about the new Harry Potter attraction at Universal I filmed that part as well. Well...its not open yet but I saw the construction of it all. From what you may see in the video it looks pretty cool! All located in sunny florida so if you plan to vacation in florida sometime and want to go to the attractions the best time if I say is probably sometime such as now. Never around the holidays of any sort and during the summer. Usually thats when people are free and flock to the attractions and you have to wait forever in line for a ride that takes not even 5 minutes to be on. During a week day when people are working theres barely people there and the rides are fast and easy to go on so you can finish a park or 2 in one day. Well anyways here it is on youtube of my vlog. If you like please comment and rate. Would like any suggestions on how I am doing in my vlogging skills. (those who dont know what vlogging is its like blogging but with videos)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...