Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo 2010

What is Cinco De Mayo? It is a holiday which we celebrate the Mexican victory over Spain at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. We celebrate it as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. Some of use may not be mexican but we still celebrate it including the state of Puebla which was where the battle was on. However, its not as celebated in Mexico as you may think. There are some people who celebrate it but not as many. Anyhow are you celebrating Cinco de Mayo? For me I am in my little way of going out to my favorite restauraunt! Which I may vlog about later. They have the best food and service. I love it! Plus its the best place ever to celebrate the holiday. They have food, music, and well no dance floor but who says you can't dance. Dance where ever your heart desires! Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...