Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dad's Bible: The Father's Plan (BOOK REVIEW)

The Fathers Plan is a great book! It's very educational and after reading this you really start to grasp things a little more in detail. The translation of the book I wasn't impressed so much. However, there were many parts that spoke out to me about sons and daughters. It doesn't really interrupt the book at all. Which I was surprised how the Author had put in the book. I can really relate in the aspect. After reading this book I gave it to my father as a gift. Not only did I enjoy reading this book but he did as well and so far has loved all the messages that it gives. I would highly recommend this book especially those who are looking for a good father's day gift or a gift to a father for a birthday or any holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...