Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Casey Anthony On Trial - Day 2

Hello guys! I am back and in action! Well now that I'm back there's a case spewing when I got back in
Florida yesterday and that was a case against Casey Anthony. Who is Casey Anthony you may be wondering? She is a girl that is a accused of killing 3 year old daughter. This has been going on for about  years now. From the time she went missing and it hit the air waves to Caylee's (her daughter) bones were found. In my own opinion as they are getting people on the stand they are desperate for answers as how to a little girl was killed. First they said many years ago and still keeping to the fact that Casey Anthony killed her daughter. Now they say with thousands of other stories looming around that Caylee was killed by her mother Casey and her father. I first have to say thats a load of shit. They are just trying to say that "Oh well there was another person that killed her and knew about it..." Plus saying that Casey was abused so she doesn't talk much about the case or anything. Well Casey for those of you don't know is a liar. For 31 days her daughter was missing she didn't say a word to anyone until she arrived home one day to her parents and said that she was missing. Casey's mother called 911 and the famous "it smells like there's been a dead body" which was claimed from the smell in her call. Since that the media has had a riot of fun of trying to get the public to believe Casey is guilty. Well I personally believe that....well I am unsure. I mean she did lie about a nanny and having a job. Yet she could have been a culprit or anything. This case is going to go in many more ways then one. Most of me thinks that shes guitly and another side says otherwise. This case may go on for 2 months or more so readers you can read on for more facts about it.


Will try to keep you up to date!

ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...