Monday, May 16, 2011

My "Official" 21st Birthday!!

So readers today is my birthday and I am now 21. I feel so old....ugh! Well every year that I get older I always get stronger. Good motto right? Well so many things have gone on already days before my birthday such as I went to Universal and unfortunately that Saturday I went I was rained out but was still a blast. I recommend going to a theme park in Florida to go to they make you feel really loved. Trust me! Then the next day I went to Old Cup and Saucer Tea Shoppe which I have to say is the best! It's located in Altamonte,Florida and I have so many raves about it now. It was my first time going there and I am definitely going back again. My mother had taken me for a special little lunch you would say. It was  just two sandwiches and I had a soup of the day. It was a quaint little meal with either hot or cold tea. I got the black ice tea and I don't know what else besides citrus they put in but it tasted amazing! The service was fast and right when I got in they were friendly as ever. Well anyways back to my day. Well today I have so much planned and so little time. I have yet to plan for my week with family and I have so much more to do. Plus I hang out with family here and going out all over the place to celebrate. As I type this blog all I'm thinking about is wishing everything wasn't so crazy. I am so tired and working at the same time. As I said so much to do and so little time. Which I need some sleep and then I can officially have a pick me up with a drink or anything finally after 21 years! Well after all it's over I will be back and able to talk all about this day and when after my time with family. I am so excited and yet so nervous of everything! How to survive my birthday weekend and week...really. Please feel free to comment especially with your birthday wishes really needing some at the moment! ^_^ I can't wait to read all your comments either good or bad.




Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...