Friday, June 3, 2011

Career Network (Behind the Story)

Hey readers! Didn't really know until lately that people were interested in reading my blog. It seems a lot of people are interested in the scam of the company called "Career Network". So I will update of what I know about what is going on. 


I know when I worked for them. I used to work for them by the way and was let go due to not being able to sell. Yes, I said the word "sell". They were a scam company and still around today. At the time of working for them they didn't even let the employee's know it was a scam. They had us believing we were helping innocent people get jobs. I've heard so many stories of how bad it is out there. Trust me I was one of them I only made $30 a month. I said it correctly and that was because I hated my job and I couldn't sell. Still can't today and very happy with my current job.


The reason why I am saying this about this company isn't much to bash them per say but to really let people know and be aware. Heck, I don't care if you want to work for them or not. Times are tough and they will let you work for them and you even work from home on your own computer. However, you are to sell and paid in commission and unsure of how much money you will make.


Now when I post up new posts about Career Network which is what we told to people but it really went from "Three Stars inc/Media." to "The Internet Company" to who knows what it is now. If anyone knows the new name of it and I will be happy to start calling it by its new name. 


So to help you readers understand everything about this company I will go step by step on what is the process of getting into a company like this if you are interested in working for them. However, its a little shady due to the fact that they don't really want to say they you are trying to get people to go back to school and get people jobs. 


Feel free to subscribe to this blog and I will continuously update you on new things that happen. By the way any names I say about managers I will provide them falsely because that is a privacy issue. 


Hope you all have a great weekend! Keep on reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm trying to catch career network in the act. Do you know what job boards they are posting on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! im sry i have no idea what job boards to find. though if you need any help with any questions feel free to ask me and i will answer them as best as i can. i used to work for them and theres another post i put on here about them. trust me i have nothing hidden about them. their fakes trying to get people info to sell to schools.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...