Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial: Casey's Clothes

Does anyone ever really look at Casey Anthony's clothes during the trial? I'm not all about clothes and fashion and all but she seems to be wearing a different outfit. To us that's normal because we are capable of going in our car and go to the mall or where you may shop for clothes. However, Casey Anthony has been in jail for about 3 years. She can't just get up and go and shop for the hell of it. I also don't think her parents are getting her clothes because I remember last year the Anthony's home was in foreclosure so I am not sure if their in the right financial area to really pay for their daughters clothes. I mean you can see the Cindy Anthony (Casey Anthony's mother) has different new clothes. Unlike Casey who has these clothes that really don't fit her style. I know that you have to dress in nice attire of course in court but it just doesn't seem like something Casey would pick out. Does anyone notice this? 


Like her newly acquired fashion? I mean compare it to the other times she has been to court and her clothes now. Not her style and seems like they just grabbed some clothes in the dark. Well any who. Will be updated daily of the Casey Anthony case. Please let me know what your opinions are in the case. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Her lawyers bring clothes for her to wear each day; hence the ill-fitting and "matronly" styles she is wearing in court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice the clothes are conservative. Pastel and neutral. I also notice she fidgets with her waistband. I wondered if she's embarassed by weight gain or has Casey gotten pregnant and is not talking about it..... again?

    Personally, I like some of Cindy Anthony's clothes. She made choices that are good for her body type- although I think some of them are to casual for court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read there is a used clothing area in the courthouse to choose the clothing from. I don't know if Casey chooses or her lawyers.

    I do notice her tops....pants seem to be all the same, a gray dress pant.

    I did notice that Sat and Sun she wore a yellow blouse. (different style)

    She seems to be fit and healthy. I know I am one of the few, but I believe Casey did NOT kill her child and I tend to like her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of feel sorry for Casey, especially knowing that she may be sentenced to death. I think Jose Baez brought to light the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Very sad for ALL involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is dressing as instructed by her attorney. She is to look as matronly and schoolmarm-ish as possible to dispel her reputation as a party girl who drugged her child so she could go party. (Which she did.) Sorry, but she'll get no sympathy from me. I reserve that for Casey. I know many women who have suffered awful childhoods and chose not to inflict that same awfulness on their own children. I reserve my sympathy for little Casey. Unfortunately, it's too late for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction. I reserve my sympathy for the CHILD - not Casey. It's sad that I can't even remember the child's name because this entire fiasco is so centered on this horrible mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The childs name is caylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rest in Peace little Cayelee. You are in a better place and never have to suffer. God loves you and I know you are with Him!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...