Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial - Day 13

For the past two days there have been testimonies from officers about her Casey Anthony's car and then her parent's backyard. The most of it I would say is that it doesn't look good for this case. Jose Baez (Casey's lawyer) I can tell is trying but I am sorry hunny I don't think you will win this case! He is so cocky and is really trying to say well somebody else must have killed her and it wasn't Casey. How? Casey's car was found with chloroform in her trunk. The reasoning? Oh, you know the usually Caylee's bathing suit was in there and mixed with the skin I guess it causes chloroform. REALLY? When they did tests on that trunk there was a huge amount of chloroform and it was very surprising because you never see that even in adult bodies let alone a little 2 year old girl.Then there was suspicion of a body that may have been trying to be dug up in the backyard.


Both verdicts are saying she was buried and put in the trunk and another was saying she wasn't in the trunk and wasn't buried and wasn't this and wasn't that. This is one big strong case of what was in the backyard. Though there could've been blood in the backyard some speculated? Could be true on that part. I would say that it is relavant for a little girl to may have fallen and a drop of blood or so was in the grass or soil. However, how much of what was found may be the answer to helping more along in this case. 

Now with the trunk there was scientist who were called on the stand to talk about how much chloroform was found in the trunk AND the smell. There were (I've counted) six people who said that the trunk smelled really bad. Including when they did a testing on the air itself in the trunk and when they opened the lid it smelled so badly of decomposition. If there wasn't a body in the back of that car then what the heck was it? I believe there was. Plus saying it could have been a mix of being in the pool and skin or whatever it was said by theory that is how you can personally make it. I am not sure and I don't go out and make my own little lab but just by thought it sounds like if there was a lot found in the trunk then it must have been found because Casey may have overdosed her child.

My theory on what happened so far and it will change throughout this trial that Casey Anthony may have given her chloroform. Supposedly she gave it to her before to keep Caylee quiet when she went out partying. Then would drive around with a sleeping little girl and still have her fun. Though she may have one day overdosed her and when she didn't wake up. Then Casey got scared and didn't want to say. She is known to be a liar since Caylee has been missing because I believe she doesn't want to admit it and go to jail or get a death sentence. 

Things come up and web of lies comes into play when all of a sudden you've come to a dead end and there's no where to go. Such as Tiger Woods and this current scandal with Anthony Weiner and many women and such. They both lied and said they have never done anything with anybody. Then women started coming forth and documentation also rang forth just like the Casey Anthony case and it seemed they both lied. Now Tiger Woods and Anthony Weiner I don't think hurt or killed anyone but they both lied. Casey as the web of lies are coming about wasn't with her daughter as pictures and videos of her going to target proving that she wasn't looking for Caylee. She was having fun and missing the good old life of being free. A true mother would be looking since day 1 for her little girl. She would've called her friends and family and have a big team of people helping to look for her along with the police. I am not a mother but I would be sick to death for my child if they went missing. However, I think she may have known where she was along. Again, it's my theory and I am at the moment sticking with it. What do you think happened? Is she guilty of murder? Is she innocent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...