Thursday, June 23, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial Tickets

Are you in the Orlando area? If so you may be able to get tickets to Casey Anthony's trial. Their not for sale and they are really hard to come by. The only way to get tickets is to stand in line for long hours to get a ticket to see the trial. There are only 50 and yes i mean only fifty tickets are handed out when in line to have a seat and watch the whole thing. Unless your the media who always gets a ticket you will have to stand in line. So far many people have gone CRAZY trying to get a ticket. Living locally here you will hear it first about the mess of it all. There's video of people running to get a ticket and people falling and trampling over another. Other video shows people cutting in line to view the trial and fighting with those who cut in line. All I have to say is...c'mon people have some damn sense! Thankfully now if you are in line before the combustion of people line up and start killing each other they are taking down names so if you are there in time you won't have to wait in line because your spot is good when they write your name down for a seat for the trial. Will I ever go? I hope so...I don't know when and I would love to go when the jury says "Casey Anthony is guilty" of even not guilty but either way I want to hear those words come out of the jurors mouth live. I want to see the tears and I want to hear the gasps of people. Either or outcome you will hear it. Unfortunatly I am not really part of the media but if anyone knows ways of getting a ticket without standing in line please let me know! I would love to watch the trial and be posting all throughout the trial! This trial will last for I would estimate another 3 or 4 weeks. How long do you think the trial will go on for? What do you think of the mess of the tickets that are just being given just to sit and view the trial? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...