Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Live Feed of Casey Against Casey

Hello everyone! Some of you may be wondering how to view the Case Against Casey Anthony trial? Especially for those of you who don't live in the Florida state like me. Well don't worry I always am going to try to update the post that says "Casey Anthony Trial: Live". At the top right hand of this blog you can search for it there and I will always update that post for you to see it live and in action as it happens. There are NO commericals that you will see but there are breaks so don't worry if it blacks out for a few minutes remember its just the commerical break that wesh news has to provide for its service.


Again search in the search bar to the right:


Casey Anthony Trial: Live

1 comment:

  1. Klutzycutie, I'm interested in doing a trial ad run on your site.

    Would you be interested in getting $2 per item I sell if I can run for free until the end of the Casey Anthony trial? Here is my Web site: www.mymineralsmate.com. My e-mail is molly.b (at) mindspring.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...