Monday, June 27, 2011

New!! Watch Casey Anthony Live!!

To your right you will see Casey Anthony live on youtube. Instead of searching for those posts because I don't know if many of you are like me. I am very lazy on anything including searches so to make things easier its at the top right hand side. That will be updated constantly whenever a new link is available to see it live on youtube. All creds are given to wesh 2 of course who are premiering everything live. So many of those of you who don't live in Florida you get to see the case live and in action. Woot! 







Now I know its very small and I know nobody has magnifying eyes. On the right hand side in the bottom corner you can make the screen bigger where it will fit your whole screen. Then of course to get out of the screen you just click "Esc" on your keyboard.


Keep coming back to all the daily reads in your world right here on BrittxBlog! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...