Saturday, July 16, 2011

Casey Anthony Released



Casey Anthony walks close by to her attorney Jose Baez out of the Orange County jail.



Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez going into the black minivan


The time has come from a week since her hearing and til when she will be freed out in the world that hates her. It was at a little bit past midnight that she had walked out with her attorney Jose Baez. She was acquitted on July 5th and was found not guilty with jurors. My reaction still I believe the jurors just wanted to not have death on their hands and wanted to go home. They should have at least thought about it a little longer. Then I would be okay with the verdict. She had 3 felonies against her and the first of murder wasn't I have agreed that there was no evidence found. Sadly, you can't just put her in jail because you hate someone. However, one of them she should've been found guilty for and that is my opinion and this is coming from an Orlando chick.


She walked close by to Jose Baez as if they could've been holding hands at one point. She then got into a black minivan. Doesn't it seem like all the celebrities get out in the middle of night with one of those its the "getaway" cars nowadays. Any who all I have to say is good luck Casey Anthony. You have more people around the world that hate you as much as much or even more than OJ Simpson. To kill anyone especially a little girl is the worst in most eyes. We will never know how Caylee Anthony was killed and why. We may never even know by who in a sense. All I do know is that she's gone and that we as in all of us around the world need to take this tragedy into consideration. There are millions maybe even billions of little kids and people who go missing and are killed. Sometimes it's not in our hands when they go missing but it is something we can try and stop. 



1 comment:

  1. I visited this page first time and found it Very Good Job of acknowledgment and a marvelous source of info.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...