Thursday, January 19, 2012

Put Your Dream To the Test Book Review

I've been reading the book called "Put Your Dream to the Test" by John C. Maxwell. While reading I thought why not? I do need to really put my dreams to the test. Everyone always dreams but has anyone ever done anything about them? While reading he put in 10 chapters about comprimising your dreams and they are ownership, clarity, reality, passion, pathway, people, cost, tenacity, fulfillment, and significance. 

I love how John Maxwell really put his words to a whole new perspective! Plus its really depending on who you are with and surrounding yourself with good people and good atmosphere that can help achieve your goals. Plus it isn't impossible to acquire them. He also summarizes those "dreamers" and the not so dreamers who actually get off their butts and do something. 



I love this book and its very great and love how it gives me a new creative mind to do something about my dreams right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...