Sunday, July 22, 2012

James Holmes: The Colorado Massacre Killer

I told myself after this post I will not ever be uttering the name of the killer James Holmes ever just in respect of those who died at the Aurora movie theater in Colorado. What you may or may not know about him is that he was in a Ph.D program for neuroscience. Now many people think that he obtained everything that was found in his apartment he received because of what he does but I believe he didn't I just think he was a crazy man and had only one thought on his mind. What we remember from Columbine and from the Oklahoma bombing was that these were crazy men who had one track mind and had those days planned. 


Now what so far the media have found was that he was a camp counselor in San Diego. Here is a picture from his camp counseling days at Camp Max Straus. Now those who went to the camp say that he didn't seem to be a killer. No, he seemed to a typical average guy. (This image is from tmz.com all credits to them.)


James Holmes as Camp Counselor
That night on Friday July 22. Those in theater 9 never saw this normal camp counselor in college. They saw the ugly man that he is. He brought gas masks and so much armor for himself and guns because as I said before he had a one track mind. 

From what I hear in the media was what he was described to look like to have red hair and called himself the joker. Well Mister Not-So-Funny guy how were you anything like the joker? Red hair? No the joker has green hair. Those who were in the theater saw the man put behind the mask didn't actually see him per say. Here he is the red headed coward.

James Holmes

James Holmes with girl poster
As you can tell from the photos this guy had weird hair. He wasn't a joker he was a clown. Though many of those in the theater that night only saw his eyes and not his face...which again he was a coward. I wish that things were differently that night though. I wish those who died didn't have to leave this earth. Nobody who is innocent such as those twelve movie watchers that night shouldn't have. 

So sorry James Holmes this is where my post ends and I hope that your name or face is ever shown on tv again. You don't need recognition anymore those who died and were hurt do. You don't need respect or pity. You are a low life who killed others..and for what? Why is it that you had to do what you did?  

If you have any comments please feel free to write them down below. I will be updating this little by little with the information I receive as the days progress.


1 comment:

  1. You should probably get your information from somewhere other than mainstream media...sorry that you're so misinformed.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...