Friday, December 14, 2012

Connecticut School Shooting

Earling this morning there was a shooting located in a Newtown Connecticut at an Elementary school. It is not sure at the moment the complete amount but there is presumed to be at least 20 people dead. Most of which are children who were from kindergarden through fourth grade. The shooter which may have been more was a man from New Jersey by the name of Adam Lanza.

Who knows why this man went into kill but one thing is for sure he is a sick man. Why kill children that are innocent and never done anything wrong.

It is said the Principal and Psychologist were killed and others injured along with the Vice Principal. Today the world won't forget this horrible crime because this may go down at the worst school shooting ever. Kids forever tormented by this day. I can't imagine how the parents of the children gone are feeling. My heart and prayers go out to them.

This story is ongoing and I will update my blog as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...