Friday, December 14, 2012

Adam Lanza: The Connecticut Elementary School Killer

Adam Lanza, age 20 from New Jersey is identified as the Connecticut Elementary School killer. He went into Sandy Hook Elementary around 9am to kill orginially his Mother. He ended up killing 20 people mostly children. Children who will never get to see their high school graduation or go to prom. Who will never be married, never have a true life. Some man comes in and takes that away from innocent children ages ranging from 5-6 years of age.

I don't know what causes these acts of violence. It is sick to go in and kill anybody let alone innocent children. My heart and prayers go out to the victims families.

RIP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...