Sunday, December 20, 2009

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy



Just a few minutes ago I learned that the famous actor Brittany Murphy passed away this morning. If you guys don't remember who she was well if you guys know the movie "Clueless", "8 Mile" with eminem, "Just Married", and "Uptown Girls" she starred in those. Clueless was the movie that brought her out and made her a star. She was only 32 years of age. There are still an investigation of how she died. She was so young and was a RLY great actress. I even have some of the movies that are listed. There is more at the google thread.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jgLdEdbrJWaznWziiABUF8SNdEZQD9CN9IK00

Again, R.I.P. Brittany Murphy you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...