Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year New You?

So with the new year just beginning have you made your list? Are you going to lose weight or do something different with yourself? If you haven't try to make yourself a new you this year. How so? Well think of it this way. Live like you were dying and i'm not talking about the song but in reality you should. I myself have thought about it all the time. I want to try to go skydiving, scuba dive, travel more, etc. However that does cost money and money is very precious. Though you do get what I mean. Today I was thinking about what this year will be like. How will it change from last year and how can I grow from last year to this year? Well in 2009 jobs were decreasing and right when I got the job I had been needing for awhile I got laid off. Did it bring me down? Yes, it did but I got back on the wagon and looked for another job. This year I want to do that and more. How about you? What are your dreams and expectations of this year? I am also not talking about negative things. Take yourself out of any negative aspect and just think about the postive.

Now go and write your list of your expectations if you haven't already for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...