Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Best HD Video Camera Ever!



The Flip Ultra HD camera is the best camera I have ever used! Usually on my vlogs on Youtube I use that one. I used to use a basic webcam. Webcams are great and all but only for online streaming with friends such as on skype. However for my basic use for home movies and vlogging I needed a camera. So I did my long research of what kind of camera that will best fit me. I found the flip ultra hd. I noticed many people using the products of the flip cameras and thought that it must be some good product. It also comes with great support from the flip team. When something was wrong with my flip I e-mailed them right away and got a response within a few hours. How great is that? Usually with any product I buy the customer service isn't all that great. So it came with great customer support and the product itself was fantastic. I use the Flip Video Ultra HD all the time and when I record and look back onto the videos later its as if I'm back to the setting of my recording. If you are in need of a video camera this is the camera for you and its not expensive its about $200 but some places you can find it such as on Amazon for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...