Friday, March 19, 2010

Cricket Cell Phone Company

So online recently I have been looking for a cell phone company that pays a good flat rate. If I accidentally talk to much for whatever case I don't want to worry about some phone bill that gives me a head ache. I used to use metro pcs and they are good don't get me wrong but after awhile I wanted to see more options. I looked into Cricket which is similar to metro pcs.Those of you who are not sure what I am talking about. Pretty much is also like boost. However Cricket is a lot better. Whats the difference? Well you can do a lot of unlimited things on here without the nag of your cell phone dropping. I'm soooo excited to get my phone. It has 3G network which I believe every major cell phone company has now. Unsure what 3G really is but I have done my research. I am that type of girl who researches anything...especially in this economy you want to make sure your getting something that is good and not something I want to get mad that I didn't get a good deal and nothing crappy. If you know what I mean? If you to are looking into another cell phone company. You can click here. ^_^ Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...