Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chicago the band!

Well tonight i went to Universal AGAIN and saw Chicago. The very last day of mardi gras...boo!! Though it was ALOT of fun! Next year you guys must come and see it! It is a lot of fun and its great for both youngsters and older people. All of universal studios (the park itself not islands of adventure) is decorated with bright colors of the mardi gras colors and shiny stuff. Then by the end of the night they have a parade. The parade is really cool and people throw beads out into the audience. In which you got to be quick to catch. If you small you should know people who are tall or someone who can lift you up high enough. Then afterwards everyone heads over the the stage. However, last time when I went to see the beach boys (which was fantastic! plus john stamos was there!!!) we were already near the stage and got there early. If you want to do that go ahead because it WILL get packed fast. Then again the beach boys and chicago are very well known and have been around forever. Now tonight with chicago was a pretty good show. I was suprised because I somehow managed to get near the stage and see them from a far yet close up distance. The music was great and I can tell they put their all into the concert. Any concert at universal I will definitly come back to. You should to! ^_^ just saying! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...