Saturday, May 22, 2010

BookSwim.com Find Books to Rent

Have you ever heard of BookSwim.com? If not then that's okay I am here to talk about it. The website is similar to Netflix. Netflix is where you rent a movie and you can rent movies and each time you do you can watch them and send them back to receive another movie. BookSwim has the similar concept and is the very first book netflix-style online rental to do so. What is awesome is that you can read the book and then send it back whenever you like. There are no late fees! Well you may ask yourself: "What if I wanted the book later on?" Well what you can do is choose to purchase it and keep it. Its a really cool way to explore books you may or may not like and may keep them in the long run. I think a lot better than the library right? So if you like to visit it then totally go ahead and sign up! I am and it is an awesome experience for me! Plus there's Twilight so any Twilight lover as well this is the rental place for you!


BookSwim.com Gift Card
http://affiliates.izea.com/event/v3/114552-8982-9052/social_spark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...