Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial - Verdict Found Not Guilty



Casey Marie Anthony was found not guilty on both accounts. Can you believe that both not guilty? She had something to do with the murder of her daughter. What is up with the jurors? I'm a little bit pissed off because I honestly had thought she had killed her daughter and there could've been someone else who helped her. Who killed her then? Though when she was found not guilty she hugged her lawyer and had sobbed later as a victory hug. Now she is aquitted for ever being apart of her daughters death. She will be in jail for the remainder of her sentencing. Then who knows where she will go next. Maybe go back to her parents home if they will still want her back. 


She had also given another hug to her lawyers in just a huge gratitude. A stampede of people it seems have come to the court house to find out what the verdict is. We have all waited three whole years to find out what is the verdict. If her mother will be found guilty and have the death penalty. In the end not so much that fact.


Even though I guess its true you can't put someone as guilty if you hate her. It's got to be the reason that all the evidence is found to show she's guilty of murderering her daughter. Though I believe all the evidence did add up that she would lie all the time. All the evidence pointed to Casey Anthony. It's just like OJ Simpson and he got away with it. Where is the justice for Caylee? Caylee is dead and where is her killer? I may be blowing steam but I am just in a shock at the moment like many people out there. Please let me know what you think in the comments below.


All I know is that Casey Marie Anthony has got to be careful out there because there are going to be a lot of unhappy people. You are now the new OJ Simpson and please be careful. All I know is that there will be a riot.


Remember: Casey Anthony will be on probation when she is freed. She will have to follow the rules of the law. If she doesn't she will go back to jail. She has to be living under one roof in order for probation to apply. So here's the beginning of another person that was mistakenly freed.



3 comments:

  1. She KNOWS what hppened to her daughter. That is the reason the defense disnt put her on the stand. She would have had to give a REASON behind her lies! Very smart of the defense. Word to the murderer, Cacey. DONT have anymore children! Next time, you may not get away with it. If I were George and Cindy, the door would be shut on you FOREVER!
    If you had nothing to hide, why didnt YOU speak on your daughters behalf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl just got away with murdering her daughter. I don't know how you could get that many people to agree, maybe some wanted to go home and some didn't want to be the one to keep everyone there? Dr. Drew thinks it could be the Stockholm Syndrome. She has no one to go home to, I can't imagine her parents taking her back after the terrible things she allowed her lawyers to say about them. I also can't imagine anyone wanting to be her friend. Who would want to hang out with a person who killed her daughter? I do agree, she better be very careful because from what I have seen on my Facebook, there are a lot of people out there who are wishing for her to be killed by a moving vehicle or something else. That girl is very much hated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caylee will never have justice! I have lost all faith in our judicial system..those jurors did not even look at evidence. They were ready to go home but..they are the ones who will have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives! They will go home and turn on the t.v and they too will have to keep hush hush about them being a part of this jury. People are just as mad at them as they are casey at this point. I am SO ANGRY!!! I hope she has a miserable life of being taunted everywhere she goes. Lets not make her rich! If she comes out with books and movies..DO NOT BUY!!! I am sick to my stomach over this..I guess the jury sees it ok to dance on a stripper pole while your baby girl is missing. Maybe she will get AIDS..one can only hope!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...