Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"The Help" Movie Passes

Want to see the movie "The Help" before it comes out to theaters? I have found varies websites for pre-screening movie and want to share them with you.


At click here and there are many cities for the movie that day. Will constantly update you on any movie I find for more FREE movies and things. Please subscribe because when they come in the tickets will go out fast.


Also, it's first come first serve. So arrive early. If the movie is at 7:30pm you should arrive at least at 5pm to be in front and get the seat you want. 


Again, click here for tickets on the movie "The Help". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...