Tuesday, June 14, 2011

McDonalds Rant

I'm not a picky person or anything but today I went to McDonald's the usual place that I go to. However, they have done this once before and it ticked me the hell off. Well I was waiting for my meal and my McFlurry. The meal was good of course how it is. However, this is the SECOND damn time that when I ordered it wasn't much of what I received. 


My friend and I both ordered a McFlurry in the restaurant itself and I didn't think about it at first. However, when I got home and was eating my delicious treat I only got a little bit of the topping thats supposed to be in my damn McFlurry. I had ordered a Reese's McFlurry and it looked more like they just had it mixed just the vanilla ice cream and sprinkled the topping to not to that much hard work.


I mean c'mon it doesn't take that long to make a damn McFlurry. I watch them all the time. I know they are stressed on ordered. Though I was the only one in line and was the only one waiting for my meal so they didn't have to make my treat into some sloppy shit. I'm sorry but this my rant readers. It's happened before but it was a busy day and in my mind I forgave them. However, the person who made my McFlurry was not that busy and was talking to her friend and laughing about how someone complained to her.


Well tomorrow I am going straight back to the McDonald's and showing them the pictures of what my McFlurry looks like and I want my money back or another McFlurry. It's not like they won't ever see me again or whatever. I do like McDonald's and I do know its just fast food. Think of it like this. Wouldn't you be mad if you didn't have a big order and all you have to do it put in the vanilla and the topping of whatever ice cream it was and stur it in the stir machine thing they have. It's a freaking 2-3 ice cream! It's alot of money nowadays! 


Anyone ever have this happened to them or any bad experiences in McDonald's?


You guys look for yourself you decide down below.


This is the topping that I saw and couldn't distinguish if it was like that the whole thing through.

Sorry if you can't see the picture to clearly of the darkness but this is just to show that it was McDonald's when I show them the pictures.

I'm a customer and I want my money back. I don't pay for just vanilla I pay for the whole damn McFlurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...