Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony Trial - The Grandparents

As this case is slowing coming to and end with a verdict around the corner all I think about now is the grandparents in all of this. Here they were not knowing what would become so crazy and ruin their lives. Casey Anthony had ruined their lives since she left home for 31 days with Caylee. Since not seeing Caylee she kept lying where she could be and even before Caylee had been missing. On the stand both Cindy and George had testified on their recollection on all the days before and after her missing. I keep having these mental images of Cindy Anthony crying and almost passing out it seemed when she heard her recording of the 911 call saying she just found out her daughter doesn't know where Caylee Anthony is. Then I have another of George Anthony just sobbing because here is his only granddaughter who went missing. She is now dead and he can't do anything about it. Neither of the grandparents can do anything except hope that their child doesn't go on the death penalty. Since Caylee had been missing and is now sadly dead their whole lives were just now all over the place. All over the world know about their buisness just as much or more of our very own lives. It's as if we stepped into the doors of the Anthony's and were there when Caylee was born. When Caylee was running around and giving a huge smile to everyone because that's what children do is be all bubbly and they don't harm anyone or anything. Except the bad people out there who do and kill and have no heart. They lie all the way through.


George Anthony crying while talking testifying on the stand about his granddaughter.
Cindy Anthony in the bedroom of Caylee Anthony
Who the hell would kill an innocent child? You know it's sad to say but this happens a lot in our world today. This was just something running through my mind but there are so many children who are killed or missing. There are so many cases each year and you see them on billboards, magazines, through the mail on postcards, etc. The only reason why we know about Caylee Anthony's case is that the media had received this story and made it crazy as it is now. We don't recognize all the other children who were just like Caylee. They were or still missing and haven't been found. The clues don't add up and still don't do this day. We all wish that Caylee Anthony was alive including myself. Just we should help those families who have a loved one missing or at least prevent any child or person from going missing. It will be one less family who won't go to bed knowing they won't see that person in the morning when they wake up. There should be something done! 

Back to the topic even though the Antony's probably won't read the blogs or really anything that is said out about them per say. This is just a message in my own heart to them:

Dear Anthony's,

 I really am sorry for the loss of your grandchild. I didn't know her at all and like many will sadly never get to know her. She was a beautiful little girl and captured all our hearts. If I was to bring her back to this earth I would. Losing someone is hard and I know what your whole family is going through is even tougher. I just want you to know you all are in my prayers. I don't blame Lee because he was just a brother just wondering in his own life what happened to his niece. I also don't blame either you Cindy and George for that matter. I don't think that either one of you had killed her with this gut feeling. You both on the stands I can tell are caring parents and would do anything for your daughter to live and I totally get that. Sometimes I go in between if Casey did it or not. The questions keep looming about of "Who killed her? Why did they kill her?" and so on and so forth. I just hope that not everyone in this world doesn't think your bad people or bad parents. You did everything right you could do. I again personally don't know you and just hearing testimonies of your lives I still think that you guys are great parents and were amazing grandparents. Please be safe and careful in your lives ahead. I know it's tough now but things may get better in the long run.

~Klutzycutie~

If anyone wants to write a letter of their own you can in the comments below. I just personally felt like writing one without sending it to them. I don't want to send one out to them just the fact that they may never read it and it's just another letter but you never know. ^^

Updates on the case will be posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...