Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!!!!

Today just moments ago it has been confirmed that the mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks has been killed and his body is in the hands of Americans! This is in fact a true statement. At first when I had heard that the President of the United States was going to give a report on the U.S.'s security I was a little worried. Then later more reports came in with the news and then later when the President officially spoke that's when it really hit me. I know that there will be warnings and threats of anything that could happen due to this sudden accomplishment. Though it is a great achievement I believe on what America has done. It's as if we were grieving all over for the victims on 9/11 but in triumph that we have they guy that was most wanted of all. 


Stick around later for the days to come for more posts. Happy early May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...