Tuesday, January 5, 2010

COLD COLD COLD!!!

I know I live in Florida but this time its really cold for us Floridians. For a week I think its been cold and today is the worst. I know yesterday just driving around and being outside was enough to keep me inside and warm. However, today I was inside but still so cold. How cold? Well enough to make the governor of Florida call in a "state of emergency" dun dun dun!! Actually what it means is that police officers are more of a watch and caution as well as other things being more cautioned about. This is much different from hurricanes and for Florida when its cold EVERYONE is freezing especially for those who thinks when it gets in the 60s is cold. As of now as I type this blog it is in the 30s. Though wind chill its feeling like in the teens. On the news I hear they say that for Florida its hitting or soon to be hitting records for being so cold. If only it could snow...though if it did. In reality all schools would be close as well as buisnesses because there would be no way to get to and from. Many people are used to the nice warm conditions and no snow/ice on the ground. Plus no snow mobiles or anything of that sort..it would be crazy. One could only imagine. So how cold is to cold for you? Me its about 50s I begin feeling the cold. Those who live in other areas where theres snow may be laughing but it is. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

It's been some years since I updated this blog. At first I had no idea what to blog about. Maybe things about life or about what is goin...